March 24, 2014

New Camera, Lots of photos

We decided to take some picture of the progress of spring here in Moncton:




Two of the ADORABLE children of the RS President:




Me at the RS party. They thought it was hilarious that I made myself a nametag in addition to my missionary name tag:


 My drawing of "things that represent me" at the Party:



We had a service exchange. This is what Sister Lewis and I put down:



 The frozen-over bay in Summerside, PEI:






This is as close as I'll ever get to Green Gables:





Weird PEI traffic lights:





My French name tags! 




A picture of the lighthouse by the Confederation Bridge:



Crossing the Confederation Bridge:













Sister Lewis and I were really tired when we got back, and she gets really cuddly when she's tired. So this is a picture of her cuddling and logging into Skype at the same time:



A picture of my French name tag with my mission scripture:


No comments:

Post a Comment